9.16.2013

Philly Nomad

Recently, I ventured off to Philadelphia, PA for a conference aimed at folks working in law school admissions (that's me!). It was an absolute blast and I met a lot of great people from across the country. I had ample time to explore the city each day, which was chock full of cobblestone and brooding architecture, vibrant colors, great food and a number of statue/fountains bordering on overkill. I also had a long awaited reunion with Founders and Bells beer, which was also a nice treat!
Below are some pics from tramping around town. Enjoy!
 
Society Hill

 
 
I guess you could say I have a thing for graveyards...
 
 

The best cannoli - hand piped by an (assumably) Italian lady as I waited in anticipation!!
 
 
 
 
Um, yep. Blue Belly Bbq. Go there.


FOR THE GREENS ALONE!
 
 
I need one of these.
 

No. Just no.
 
City Hall. Lookin' dark and pist.

 
Rocky n Me.

~The Thinker~
 

 
Chinatown for a bubble tea and Sanrio purchase.
 
Art Museum

Dinner at City Tavern!
 
So Colonial!
 
Stuck in the Liberty Bell.
 
Lastly, ran into my dude Ghandi.
 

 
 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment